QALLL Good Practice Projects
Here you find all 39 QALLL good practice projects that have been developed or implemented in the frame of the Leonardo da Vinci and Grundtvig programme.
By clicking on the links below get access to information about the projects, their products and their relevance for quality assurance.
- AVE-EXEMPLO - Assessment, Visibility, and Exploitation of non-/informally acquired competencies of EXperienced EMPLOyees in Enterprises
- Development of a Validation Framework for Mentoring: Evaluating the Achievements of Disabled and Disadvantaged People
- E-MODE - Engage Trainers in Learning Modules and Material Creation
- EMPOWER - European Melting Pot Wide Range Quality System
- Flexi-Path - Flexible professionalisation pathways for adult educator between the 6th and the 7th level of EQF
- Guiding from School to Job - Professionalism in the Work with Young People at Risk of Social Exclusion
- QUINORA - International Quality Assurance Programme in Vocational Orientation and Guidance Measures for Job-Seekers on the System Level
- TQP-EU - Transnational Quality Project: Quality Guidelines for Providers of Vocatinal Education and Training
Furthermore, ADAM - the Projects and Products Portal for Leonardo da Vinci provides you with information on QALLL projects.
On ADAM you have the possibility to download QALLL project and product information including the following details:
• a short marketing and summary text of the projects,
• basic facts on project contractors, coordinators and the list of partners,
• specific information concerning quality assurance aspects,
• a link to the homepage of the projects.